3.14.2013

A Month of Gifts: Day Fourteen

Lately, I have been reading Ann Voskamp's One Thousand Gifts. As Kieran enters the last month of his first year, I decided to list some of the gifts we have celebrated since that wonderful March day as a sort of countdown to his very first birthday:


37.  Bundling up on a cold winter's day.


38.  Seeing Christmas as a child again. Even though Kieran was too young to understand anything that was going on at Christmas at a week shy of nine months old, I was excited for him. He gave me that ambition to make our home cozier and more Christmas-y. I love that we have the opportunity to start our own family traditions. I want him to have warm memories of family get-togethers, funny memories of things that don't go exactly as planned, and poignant memories of being saturated in the story of the birth of our Savior.

1 comment:

Janelle said...

such a cute little bundle you have there :)

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com