Today, Jordan and I were driving to a birthday lunch for his grandpa's 83rd birthday. While on our hour-long trek to "the best Pizza Ranch in Iowa," Jordan turned to me and said, "I heard this song the other day that I think you would really like."
"Oh, yeah?" I said. "What was it?"
"I don't remember. It was a song about a guy and his wife and stuff, but when you hear it, you'll like it."
Oh, okay.
On our way home, filled with salad, pizza, and birthday cake, we were just pulling into town when this song came on the radio, and Jordan started poking me. In this relationship, I am the music lover, so when a song actually stands out to my husband, I know it is worth listening to.
5 comments:
I love this song! It's on the radio all the time here and it's so good!
This song has really been speaking to my heart lately. Love it.
I haven't heard this song before (the radio stations here are a bit lame...). Thanks for posting the song, I love it :-)
It is a great song. When I heeard the story behind it, it made it even better. :)
i like this song too :)
Post a Comment