This boy is seriously the best. He may not be the smartest or the fastest or even the kindest, but he is the best first baby I could ask for. He is quite the articulate little fellow, and his vocabulary has just exploded. I wish I could record everything he says because, really, it's the intonation that kills me. Why is it that at least two-thirds of what they say sounds like a question?
Anyway, without further ado, here are some of my favorite things that Kieran says:
- "Wias?" [Elias]
- "Mommy, Daddy, Mommy, Daddy, Mommy, Daddy!"
- "Sweet" Whenever he kisses his brother, I say, "Sweet." Now, he does, too.
- "Oh, Toooooooooodahs!" [Oh, Toodles!] Although he doesn't watch it much, this is something he's picked up from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
- "Meh-moi?" [More?] He can say, "more," but when he gets really excited, this is how it comes out.
- "Appee-shawsh" [Applesauce]
- "Iss dahk in heah!" [It's dark in here.]
- "Wiggy wiggy!" I have no idea where this came from. He can say, "tickle," but he says this, too, when he tickles Elias.
- "Dip it?" The boy loves ketchup.
- "Cute" This one is used to describe himself. :)
This might have to become a semi-regular post, as I know there are much more than this. He has a long list of animals and can differentiate between cars, trucks, tractors, bulldozers, and dump trucks. He is learning to count (sort of), and he can name many of his friends. ...And I have a sneaking suspicion that he has learned my name.